12.24.2014

Cozy Christmas Eve

Carlo and Odette are going to spend a cozy and quiet Christmas Eve at home. Carlo is wearing Christmas pijama trousers with matching slippers, a cardigan sweater made by me and a IT t-shirt. Odette is wearing a Christmas nightdress with mattel socks (she suffers from cold feet).

They are enjoying the sunny living room and their new chinese mini Christmas Tree (it used to have nice working lights, but it fell right before I took these pictures: it doesn't light up anymore)

After dinner they have some coffe and cuddles


Carlo catches up with the news, while Odette watches Downton Abbey

Carlo: "who the h**l is that?"
Odette: "The new Chambermaid, I'll explain you when it's over"
Carlo: "I thought they already had enough of those"
Now it's time to watch their favourite Christmas Movie: 1967 Doctor Dolittle! (I know, it' not an usual choice, but it happens to be my favourite Christmas movie too)

Odette: do you speak Unicorn?

Come midnight,  they are going to have a slice of Pandoro (tipical Italian Christmas cake) and a glass white wine


Then they are going to open their gifts, first Odette:


WOW! Carlo gifted Odette with a wonderful snake purse!

Odette: I love it Carlo! I'm going to use it in Oman!
And then Carlo:


Odette: I hope you like it, you told me you wanted one of these so much!
Carlo: When?!?!?
Carlo: OMG,  the promo picture of the Harley....
Carlo: Odette, dear, it was the Harley I wanted, not the scarf.....
Carlo: Don't worry, I promise you:  I'll try to wear it. Sometime....
Odette: I'm so sorry, are you not angry?
Carlo: Not at all. Merry Christmas sweetheart
Odette: Merry Christmas, honey
And a Merry Chrismas to all of you too!!!!


18 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Fabulous outfit for Christmas. It's the best time of year. Merry Christmas. Great tree. I really like the typical Christmas cake. Beautiful photos. Great couple. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billa, I love everything about this post. The dolls are drop dead gorgeous. I love Odette's hair!!! The tree is adorable and the furniture is sublime. The sweater is gorgeous. I'm jealous because I have neither the patience nor the skill to knit!!! OK so Carlo didn't get his Harley. But he's got a gorgeous babe on his arm!!! Merry Christmas Billa. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April, I'm happy you liked it!
      I must tell you: I can't knit either all the sweaters the boys are wearing are made out of old socks!
      You nocided I bushed a bit Odette's hair, now she looks a lot better, as she did in the promos of IT.
      Merry Christmas to you too!
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  3. Hi Billa, I love this couple, they look both awesome in their Christmas outfits! Great story and scenes, and the handbag is so lovely :-). I wish you, Sasha, Carlotta and all of your other loved ones a Merry Christmas! Big Christmas hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Night Owl! I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas too!
      A Big Christmas Kiss!

      Delete
  4. Cute! What a nice cozy Christmas Eve they spent together. Carlo gave Odette a very nice gift, and I'm glad that he was grateful for his gift also. Merry Christmas Billa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxanne, I like how they get along :-)
      A Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, Roxanne!

      Delete
  5. love the story, everything is so pretty! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shirley! A Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  6. Hola, que bonito diorama, los accesorios son muy reales, y tus dolls son muy bonitos.
    Gracias por visitar mi blog.
    Saludos desde Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I'm happy you liked it!
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  7. I love this couple. Thanks for sharing pics of their cozy Christmas! That's one fab handbag Odette received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jewell, thank you! I'm happy you liked it. Yes, it is one of Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale's accessories, it's beautiful!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely couple,Carlo is beautiful man ;-)
    Nice to hear about Italia,love italian food and people.
    Hope Odette and Carlo had a wonderful christmas,happy holidays Billa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miniature Clothing!
      Happy Holidays to you too!

      Delete
  9. I hope your Christmas was great. Your dolls sure had a perfect one.

    ReplyDelete