4.12.2014

Alessandro: Mad about the boy 2

Time has come to introduce Alessandro, I've decided that each guy shall have his own "place" so, as Carlo is based in San Francisco, Alessandro shall be based in LA. As I don't have a favourite hotel in LA (I had one but they closed it, too bad they had the most exquisite breakfast buffet I tried in my life) I had to choose one. After much browsing on the net I picked the Raffles l'Ermitage in Beverly Hills. It looks very comfortable, and its huge rooms fits very well Alessandro.





Alessandro is a sexy thing, I like the way he has to look straight into the camera....so self confident!


I also appreciate his sweet side, looks like he's very versatile: he has  boyhis but manly looks! I've been already working on Alessandro's wardrobe, and I think I've found his "stile"......before leaving him, here's one last shot:


Of course he's a true Sampdorian too.....(happy Sasha?)



Soundtrack: Billie Holiday - The Man I love



12 comments:

  1. He could be Carlo's younger brother, but his features are softer (I guess it's the hair that makes me think they are related :-D). You chose well: a luxury hotel for a luxurious man! Can't wait to see what you are making him to wear! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nymphaea, in fact I bought them at the same time, and yes, I have a soft point for white hair.....LOL
    I also liked his green eyes.....I think he's a sort of a funny guy, maybe because of the youthful looks...
    I'm very slow at sewing and posting but I promise next month you'll find out what fashion I've been preparing for Alessandro...I have too many projects and unfortunately I'm going to have little time in the next months, so I'm doing a lot of planning, I fear loose ends!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he looks really comfy in his hotel room. I can't wait to see his new wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, yes now he's relaxing a bit, but soon he will be ready to go around LA with his new outfit!
      Kisses

      Delete
  4. What a classy guy! I completely agree Alessandro should have his own space. After all, he's got his own sense of style, and needs his own living quarters to feel completely at home. But he's look a little impatient as if to say, "Billa, where IS that wardrobe I ordered from you!!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchisimas gracias por el premio me lo llevo con muchísimo gusto a mi blog da mucha fuerza para seguir adelante, me encanta la estancia y el chico que le has puesto es muy elegante y dinámico el conjunto , besosss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Carmen! I'm happy you liked Alessandro!
      Kisses

      Delete
  6. He looks like he's waiting for someone special to visit him in that hotel room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in fact I think he really fears the moment when he's going to meet the ALL girls....LOL

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: Alesandro is very cosmopolitan. I like his room. He is very attractive. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete