4.18.2014

Hommes Fashion 2: Alessandro in L.A.

I've been browsing the net a lot lately, to find some inspiration for my hommes fashions, it's not easy finding something feasable and not boring, yet something one can actually use.....I've  found some very weird things, and then I discovered something it's going to be a big hit around here: Urban Safari!

Among the many things, the first that caught my eyes was this beautiful outfit by Diesel as I thought it would be perfect for the guys!

So, Alessandro can finally leave his hotel room and  do some wandering around L.A!
For the sweater I used a piece of polyester scarf (which happened to have a diamond pattern very similar to the one of the original outfit) and wool jersey for the sleeves, the same scarf and jersey for the jacket. The trousers are made of a gabardine fabric. Boots by Paul Zangby.

Rodeo Drive - Picture by Billa
Hollywood Blvd - Picture by Billa
Hollywood Blvd - Picture by Billa
Santa Monica Pier - Picture By Billa

Los Angeles Pueblo - Picture by Billa
Alessandro feels like a star, so he's going to spend the afternoon at Universal Studios!!

Universal Studio - Picture by Billa
Well, this outfit was real fun, and I like the fact that I shall interchange pieces with other things I'm working on....more hommes fashions to come!

Ps. will Alessandro meet some of the girls around Universal Studios?

See you soon
Billa

Phantom Planet: California here we come

12 comments:

  1. Whoa! Now that is some fantastic sewing! Extremely well done. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Muff! I did the best I could, these boys are an addiction!!!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is perfect! I'm impressed that you were able to find a fabric that was so similar. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa, I love to go scavenging among remaining cloths in my favourite fabric shop, yesterday I made some amazing new treasure finds! and at a bargain price!

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: Happy Easter. Great styling. I like the urban safari. Very trendy. Great creations. Awesome pics.Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a white haired guy here, but I wanted to see the world so he left. To filling the empty, we're thinking to invite a sexy raven haired guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christie, who's the sexy raven haired guy you're thinking about?

      Delete
    2. We haven't too much infos about him, it's only clear he is from Finland and that his name is Lukas M. I'm a bit scared but excited!

      Delete
    3. WOW, a Finnish raven haired guy....my heart missed a bit, I hope to see some pictures of him!!!!
      I have a hunch he might be Carlo's cousin......

      Delete
  5. Wow, Billa. Really impressive. You did such a great job and Alessandro looks mighty good in his new outfit. As usual, the photography is amazing. And, I love his boots! Not so easy to find great accessories for those doll. Well, now that you've thoroughly spoiled him, I'm sure he's waiting for the next great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I'm happy you liked it. Accessories for FR Hommes are pretty hard to find and expensive, luckily I've found two chinese manifacturers who make original shoes that fit them beautifully.
      Guys turned out to be as demanding as girls, actually I have so many ideas for both male and female fashions and photomontages I have to take notes of them!! I'm not as nearly fast enough to realize them.....fashion dolls are too much fun!!!

      Delete