2.12.2014

Hommes!!!

As I didn't win Isha, and it looks extremely complicated to get the Montaigne Market Doll, I focused myself on the hommes.
I browsed all the old collections and picked up my favourites.

Carlo

Carlo is already home, I'm preparing some clothes for him and he's surely Mr Nice Guy in person. He's an incredibly beautyful and photogenic doll. I was lucky enough to find also the other two hommes I like, and right now they are on their way home:

Nicola
Lady Thriller Pierre Devries


Alessandro

Checking Out Francisco Leon

As I already said, I won't start collecting hommes, I was lucky enough to find the three I like best. Let's wait and see if the new hommes collection fron IT will have some new molds.....I hope not to fall in love with the new announced bodies.
Anyway, I expect to have a lot of fun with my collection.....many dresses and photomontages are ready to come!!!

See you soon!!!!
Billa


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what handsome dolls!!! Almost want to ask if they are single (LOL!!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with those 32 girls in the house they're going to have a hard time....I believe Carlo is already dating Odette.....the other 31 are not happy....

      Delete